Our team inspires you with a treasure trove of cinematographic knowledge and an inexhaustible film archive. We have countless film connoisseurs, curators, restorers, and other film-related specialists at Eye and in our international network.
We love to show you the magic of film. Below is a selection of the possibilities as an addition to your programme:
- Guided tour from De Gebouwengids through the museum building, including Eye's architecture and history
- Guided tour through the temporary exhibition
- Guided tour through the permanent exhibition with a short Storyboard workshop
- Workshop: Filming without a camera
- Workshop: Film noir (full daypart)
- Screening of film footage from Eye's collection
- Screening of a short film, suggested by Eye
- Word of welcome from Eye at the start of your programme
- Film quiz
Looking for customized film magic? Please get in touch with our Development department. For example, you can think of a leadership seminar with a renowned trainer using film fragments. Or, in collaboration with AIM AT ART, a bespoke programme for e.g., a team session or awayday.